Sermon notes are a means to help kids make sense out of sermons. These free sermon note printables for kids is the first step in encouraging kids to listen and understand Bible teachings.
We understand why Jesus used parables so that some would understand and others just won’t. As parents, we also can help kids with ways to listen, read, and study God’s word.
These sermon notes contain writing prompts and questions that will stimulate your child’s thinking about God’s Word and sermons at church or online.
They also require kids to write down certain points so that they can also stay organized in their studying with the notes.
Grab these free sermon resources and scripture printables to help kids know God more.
- FREE My Sermon Notebooking Journal
- Sermon Notes Printable for Kids
- Growing in Christ Sermon Notebook for Kids
- FREE Sermon Notes Activity for Kids
Click here for these free printable sermon notes for kids.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Earth Science with Science Mom - April 28, 2023
- Fall Color By Letter Activities - October 15, 2021
- Kids Journal and Goal Tracker - October 15, 2021
- Free Hurricane Learning Activity - October 15, 2021
- American Revolution Flip Book Activity - October 15, 2021