Need some help with encouraging a child’s creativity when it comes to memorizing God’s Word? Sometimes it isn’t the easiest for kids to memorize scripture. It was easier for my kids when they were little if I am being honest. We could make a short and sweet rhythm to singing scripture and we all could memorize it so easily putting it into a song.
Now that my kids are older and less likely to make a jingle with the scripture verses, it makes memorizing a little harder for them. Thankfully, there is so much help on the internet to help us with teaching our children the Bible. I am eternally grateful for the help available to us. This FREE scripture resource will help your kids memorize scripture while improving their handwriting and encouraging their artistic side.
Scripture memory is an amazing way for us as parents to train our children in the way they should go. That way they should go is towards the Lord. Learning scripture gets kids familiar with who God is.
You may also enjoy these resources to help your kids with memorizing Bible verses in your home:
- FREE Scripture-Inspired Winter Scavenger Hunt
- Scripture Coloring Pages (FREE)
- Word Study for Scripture- Free
Click here for your FREE Bible Verse Art and Copywork printable Pack to help kids memorize the most precious instruction they will ever hear.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- 1950s History FREE Printables for Kids - August 14, 2020
- FREE Survival Pack for Work-At-Home Homeschool Moms - August 14, 2020
- FREE Printable Classical Conversations Memory Work - August 14, 2020
- FREE Space Coloring and Tracing Printables - August 13, 2020
- Beginning Sounds FREE Worksheets - August 13, 2020