You can help your kids learn the approach of creating a hypothesis and testing it with these free scientific method worksheets.
Understanding how science works can be fun for kids. It is especially interesting to note the process from coming up with a question to coming to a scientific conclusion from the information gathered.
As you are teaching the scientific method to the kids, these printables will help guide them through the process. The posters will give a useful visual tool for them to follow.
The process goes like this: ask a Question —> Form a Hypothesis —> Experiment —> Record the Data —> Analyze the Data Collected —> Make a Conclusion.
Grab more free resources to help your kids learn the scientific method at home.
- FREE Scientific Method Printable Pack
- Scientific Method Notebook
- FREE *Scientific Method Printables, Charts, and Worksheets
- Scientific Method Printable Worksheet
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- 64 FREE Colors of Christmas Journaling Coloring Pages - November 25, 2020
- Around the World Thanksgiving Book - November 25, 2020
- Letter T Turkey Coloring Page - November 25, 2020
- Gratitude Journaling and Activity Printables - November 25, 2020
- Free Six-Week Healthy Habits Program - November 24, 2020