Ever wonder what your kids would think if you said this: Let’s study this woman who was arrested for not following the rules. That wouldn’t go too well. However, it is true and it was absolutely necessary. Help your kids learn all about Rosa Parks and her work to promote civil rights with this FREE Rosa Parks Unit Study.
There is so much we don’t know about Rosa Parks. We know she didn’t stand for a while on a bus, but is that it? It is so much more than that, it meant so much more than not giving up a seat. Many don’t know that she has been instrumental in helping black people register to vote long before this event that shaped our nation.
The free unit study includes notebooking pages, a timeline, civil rights scramble activity, compare and contrast activities, and a following direction activity. Also, view some videos to go alongside your unit study from this resource.
Grab more free resources here about amazing and important women in history.
- Women’s History FREE Cheat Sheets
- FREE Women of the Bible eBook
- Women of the Bible Martha Page
- FREE 29 Page Women’s History Notebooking Page Set
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE CVC Word Crack the Code Game - August 11, 2020
- FREE Printable Gratitude Challenge - August 11, 2020
- FREE Line of Symmetry Worksheets - August 11, 2020
- FREE Memory Match Shell Game - August 10, 2020
- Back to School Scripture Memory FREE Printable Pack - August 10, 2020