If your kids enjoy learning about animals then they will really enjoy learning about rabbits with this free rabbit lapbook.
There are many benefits of using lapbooks in your homeschool. Add your studentsʻ favorite animal for a unit study and you will have one engaging activity.
Lapbooks are hands-on activities are fun, engaging, enable creativity, good for kids who don’t like writing,and are good for all school-ages.
My favorite parts of using lapbooks in our homeschool are the sense of accomplishment my kids get once they complete their lapbooks, the amount of information they can learn independently.
They are also a wonderful review of information our students have learned and we could use them for just about any subject.
This free rabbit lapbook will be a great hands-on approach to learn about the rabbit (mammal) and its life cycle with a life cycle wheel, facts cards, parts of the rabbit, vocabulary and more.
Grab more rabbit themed resources below:
- FREE The Tale of Peter Rabbit Unit Study & Lapbook Printables
- Tale of Peter Rabbit FREE Printables
- Free Velveteen Rabbit Unit Study Resources
- Homeschool Copywork: Printable Rabbit Copywork Unit (10-Pages)
- Free The Little Rabbit Printables
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE Earth Day Vocabulary Activities - April 16, 2021
- FREE Human Ear Worksheets - April 16, 2021
- FREE Herbivore, Omnivore, and Carnivore Worksheets - April 16, 2021
- Understanding Feelings and Emotions Printables - April 15, 2021
- FREE Plant Life Cycle Worksheets - April 15, 2021