Acrostic poems are a specific style of poetry that are easy enough for even the youngest readers to write. Celebrate the fall season with this FREE Pumpkin Acrostic Poem Printable.
Poetry is a worthy form of written expression to cover in your studies and can be a fun way for kids to learn to express their own creativity.
Using simple forms of poetry, like acrostics, enhances the creative writing experience and encourages children to expand their banks of descriptive words.
To create an acrostic poem, simply choose a word that is meaningful to you, then take each letter of that word and think of as many words as you can using each letter and group them.
Choose one favorite word from each group, and write them in order of the spelling of that word.
This cute printable set includes a brainstorm page of word banks and two different “PUMPKIN” acrostic poetry pages.
Grab more FREE Pumpkin Poetry resources.
- FREE Pumpkin Writing Prompt Printable
- Make Your Own Pumpkin Volcano
- Printable Kindergarten Pumpkin Worksheets
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Christmas in Shakespeare’s Medieval England – FREE Sample Lesson - November 27, 2020
- Owl Notebooking Study Pages - November 27, 2020
- Printable Bible Bookmark Craft - November 27, 2020
- Digital Sight Words Activity - November 27, 2020
- Printable Winter Bingo Game - November 26, 2020