Have you ever heard of visual discrimination? Visual discrimination is the skill we use to recognize the details of the visual images. It is when we can distinguish the likeness or differences between shapes, forms, colors, and the position of objects, people or even printed materials. This free printable visual discrimination game can get your young learner practicing this skill in no time. This fun game challenges visual-spatial and visual-motor skills.
All you need to do is download and print the PDF pages, cut apart the 10 cards on page one, place them in a pile face down, provide each player the second page with the gray doodle arrows on it.
Looking for puzzles to help with your child’s motor skills? Grab these for FREE below.
- Printable Visual-Spatial Reasoning
- FREE Printable Tangrams & Puzzles
- Fine Motor Skills Printable Pack (100 FREE Pages!)
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE Adorable Fairytale Bookmarks - February 21, 2020
- FREE Telling Time Games - February 21, 2020
- FREE Printable Fraction Games - February 21, 2020
- FREE ABC Games for Kids - February 20, 2020
- FREE eBook of Project-Based Learning in the Homeschool - February 20, 2020