Have you ever heard of visual discrimination? Visual discrimination is the skill we use to recognize the details of the visual images. It is when we can distinguish the likeness or differences between shapes, forms, colors, and the position of objects, people or even printed materials. This free printable visual discrimination game can get your young learner practicing this skill in no time. This fun game challenges visual-spatial and visual-motor skills.
All you need to do is download and print the PDF pages, cut apart the 10 cards on page one, place them in a pile face down, provide each player the second page with the gray doodle arrows on it.
Looking for puzzles to help with your child’s motor skills? Grab these for FREE below.
- Printable Visual-Spatial Reasoning
- FREE Printable Tangrams & Puzzles
- Fine Motor Skills Printable Pack (100 FREE Pages!)
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- 64 FREE Colors of Christmas Journaling Coloring Pages - December 1, 2020
- Gingerbread Letter G Coloring Page - December 1, 2020
- Telling Time Printable Worksheets - December 1, 2020
- Vowel Sounds Printable Puzzles - December 1, 2020
- FREE Gingerbread Activities - November 30, 2020