Today, I would like to share FREE Printable Schedule System for Young Children from Only Passionate Curiosity to help you teach them routines.
Children need to learn how to do routines since they are at a very young age.
With an established routine and discipline mental, young children will form a good regular habit in the future earlier. This will ease parents’ work and create a good character for young children.
Giving a verbal reminder will not always work and this will make parents feel exhausted. They might be too lazy to read a complicated set of instructions.
In addition, it will make your house noisy with your voice. Thus, the visual system will be much better for young children.
In this FREE Printable Schedule System for Young Children, children will receive a set of schedule sheets and images of routines to keep them on track in their routine.
Grab some more scheduling freebies for your home:
- FREE Printable Fall STEAM Schedule
- Printable Homeschool Schedule for Kids
- FREE Printable Homeschool Schedule
Click the image below to check out how the system works and to download the printables.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- 64 FREE Colors of Christmas Journaling Coloring Pages - November 25, 2020
- Around the World Thanksgiving Book - November 25, 2020
- Letter T Turkey Coloring Page - November 25, 2020
- Gratitude Journaling and Activity Printables - November 25, 2020
- Free Six-Week Healthy Habits Program - November 24, 2020