This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Beth Gorden at 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Save some money while adding a fun learning tool to your walls with these free printable Disney Princess Alphabet Penannts. These are such a great tool for helping Toddler, Preschool, Kindergarten, and 1st graders practice learning and writing their letters
Princess Alphabet Pennants
Directions: Print on cardstock or use a laminator (for durability), cut apart, and hang on wall.
These are a time tested tool for helping younger children visually learn their alphabet letters. Plus as your Preschool, Kindergarten, and 1st grade child begins writing letters, these are an excellent tool to help them form their letters correction.
Hint: I also have Princess Alphabet Pennants – Color Me version where you child can actually color the pennant wall cards in to improve fine motor skills too.
More Princess Printables for Kids
- Princess Worksheets for Kids (Toddler-2nd grade)
- Princess Sight Word Readers (Toddler – 2nd grade)
- Frozen Worksheets for Kids (Toddler – 2nd grade)
- Princess Spelling Tests
- Princess Reading Logs
- Princess Addition Flashcards
Download Princess Alphabet Pennants
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Disney Princess
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!