This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Beth Gorden of 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Toddlers & Preschoolers love creating books and projects of their very own. This book is a great way for kids kids to learn about colors.
Learning Colors Book for Preschoolers
Simply print the 6 pages front and back. (I suggest printing on cardstock so the colors don’t show through the pages).
Each page has a colored crayon and the color word. Children will need to find the matching crayon and color in the oval on each page to complete their book.
More Color Activities for Toddlers & Preschoolers
- 300+ Free Coloring Pages for Kids
- 27 COLORFUL Kids Activities
- My Color Book (different style than above)
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from ScrappinDoodles License #94836
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!