You never really know how important prewriting practice is until your child starts having issues with writing or in their handwriting skills. Trust me when I say that you do not want to miss this extremely important step in the writing process. When I first started homeschooling, I found that my son’s handwriting skills were very poor and below his age groups’ standard. I literally had to, go back with him to the basics. I got him a handwriting book and it was a little embarrassing for him. However, he is all caught up, but it was a struggle. Start with these FREE prewriting tracing pages to help your child get a great start in their handwriting journey. Give your child the practice they need to excel in writing.
Grab these free printables to help your kids practice prewriting and writing.
- FREE Q-Tips Prewriting Printables
- SCHOOL THEMED PREWRITING PACK (Instant Download)
- FREE Planet-Themed Prewriting Activity
- Prewriting Dot Marker Printables
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE Tool-Themed Emergent Reader - March 31, 2020
- Spreading Kindness FREE Poster - March 31, 2020
- FREE Learning Resources and Virtual Tours - March 31, 2020
- PreK and K School Closure Homeschool FREE Printables - March 30, 2020
- FREE Printable Copywork with Psalm 91 - March 30, 2020