This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Lauren Hill of Mama’s Learning Corner.
It’s springtime and that means there’s plenty of time to learn about the pond!
Your Preschooler or Early Kindergartner will love these pages filled with frogs, turtles, ducks, and of course, the pond!
Pond Worksheets for Preschool
In this 5-page set of pond worksheets for preschool, you’ll find:
→ Pond Begins with the Letter P – Find each letter p in the grid; includes handwriting practice
→ Show Me the Way! – Help the duck find the pond by counting from 1 to 10
→ Cut It Out! – Cut out each pond-themed word and paste under the correct picture
→ Color It! – Color by letter using P and p
→ How Many Do You See? – Count each pond-themed picture and circle the correct number
More Pond and Spring Worksheets
♥ Spring Coloring Pages
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Lauren Hill (see all)
- FREE PRESCHOOL NATIVITY PRINTABLES (Instant Downloads!) - December 5, 2018
- FREE NUMBER TRACING PAGES (Instant Download) - September 4, 2018
- FREE CRAYON COLOR MATCH PRINTABLES PACK (Instant Download) - August 22, 2018
- FREE ALPHABET DOT PAGES PACK (Instant Download!) - August 16, 2018
- FREE SHAPE TRACING WORKSHEETS (Instant Download) - July 25, 2018