When your children are young it is hard sometimes to tell what their preferred learning styles are. I say styles because kids oftentimes kids retain information with more than one learning style. Get your kids to retain more information with their eyes, ear, and hands as they use these free playdough mats to learn about the alphabet.
Learning with playdough is always a hit with kids. Kids really enjoy the hands-on fun while they are learning. We as parents, of course, love that they can learn while they are playing. Implementing a few different learning styles at once will help kids make the connections necessary to remember and understand your lessons. These playdough mats are a simple way to start learning which styles your kids do well with.
Grab these other FREE resources to help your kids learn their alphabet.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Printable Copywork from Treasure Island - December 2, 2020
- Symmetry Christmas Coloring Pages - December 2, 2020
- Thrifty Ways to Teach Math - December 2, 2020
- 64 FREE Colors of Christmas Journaling Coloring Pages - December 1, 2020
- Gingerbread Letter G Coloring Page - December 1, 2020