March 14th is Pi Day! My kids and I always order a Pizza Pi for Dinner on March 14th. We did it once, now every year my kids won’t let me forget when Pi Day is coming around the corner. Use these FREE Pi Day logic puzzles alongside other resources to celebrate this cool day for mathematics. In this freebie, you will find a grid puzzle with the Pi Day theme, two Sudoku puzzles, and answer keys.
Pi Day was founded by a Physicist named Larry Shaw in 1988. This day is meant to celebrate the mathematical constant pi (p) /3.14… and in my book, to eat lots of dessert pies and pizza pies. Obviously the day is only celebrated in countries that follow the day/month format.
Grab these free resources to help you celebrate Pi Day with your homeschoolers – and don’t forget the pizza pie!
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Printable Copywork from Treasure Island - December 2, 2020
- Symmetry Christmas Coloring Pages - December 2, 2020
- Thrifty Ways to Teach Math - December 2, 2020
- 64 FREE Colors of Christmas Journaling Coloring Pages - December 1, 2020
- Gingerbread Letter G Coloring Page - December 1, 2020