Fall is a great time of year to learn about owls. Use these free owl activity pages with your unit or nature study.
Owls are beautiful birds with incredible abilities.
Owls have exceptional hearing and some have more than one set of ears! Others have special feathers on their faces that help them focus on sound.
Owls are far-sighted and see very well but only from far away. They use tiny feathers on their beaks and feet to sense where their food is.
These fun owl pages have facts and activities your child will enjoy.
You’ll find eight different pages in this set. There are owls on every page for your child to color.
You’ll also find practice pages for the letter “O.” These words can be traced or colored.
An “I love owls” page features a large, beautiful owl to color. Another page says “I love owls because…” and leaves space for your child to write a few sentences.
Your younger child will enjoy the cut and paste activity using the word “owl.” They can color the page first and follow the cut and paste instructions.
Grab more owl coloring pages and activities below:
- Owl Notebooking Study Pages
- Owl-Themed DIY Diaper Cake
- FREE OWLS PRESCHOOL PRINTABLE PACK (Instant Download)
Click here for your free activity pages all about owls from The Art Kit.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Fall Color By Letter Activities - October 15, 2021
- Kids Journal and Goal Tracker - October 15, 2021
- American Revolution Flip Book Activity - October 15, 2021
- Free Hurricane Learning Activity - October 15, 2021
- Free Pumpkin Activity Pages - October 14, 2021