52 pages are included, and there is an animal passage for each letter. Students will learn about all kinds of animals and their characteristics such as Where do they live? What do they eat? What do they look like? Each reading passage has around 120 words and is perfect for first-grade students. After reading, students encourage to find out more about each animal and answer three questions.
For other similar resources, check out:
- Seven Wonders of the Natural World Reading Comprehension
- Natural Disasters Reading Comprehension Science Unit
- and more!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Printable Learning Tools - February 14, 2020
- Top 10 Audiobooks for Families - February 14, 2020
- FREE Dr. Seuss-Inspired Printables & Resources! - February 12, 2020
- FREE My Penguin Activities Easy Reader - February 12, 2020
- 3 Must-Haves For Navigating Change In Your Homeschool - February 11, 2020