Are you and your homeschool exploring music this homeschool year? I love incorporating the arts into our learning. The arts explore parts of our children’s minds different from the academic type of learning.
My children flourish with music, they love to sing and dance. Therefore, I knew when I started homeschooling that music would be a big part of our learning. These free music game printables will help your kids with music note names, symbols, terminology, key signatures, instruments, and other musical concepts.
Grab more FREE music-related printable resources for your kids to explore this year.
- Creative Ways to Teach Music in Your Homeschool
- Printable Intro to Music Mini-Book
- FREE Music eCourse
- Musical Instruments Printable FREE Booklet
- Free Beginner Music Theory Printables
- High School Music Appreciation Curriculum
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!