Flashcards work really well with kids as they can take them anywhere. Use free multiplication mini flashcards to break up the monotony of your multiplication practice.
These aren’t just any old flashcards. They are mini-flashcards which makes the practice even more unique.
There are also different ways to use these mini flashcards that you can’t do with regular flashcards. Some of the options use placing them in bottles, sensory bins, and more.
Multiplication worksheets can get slightly dull, so shake things up a bit with mini cards your kids can take anywhere.
Grab more free engaging multiplication practice below:
- Multiplication Area Model Challenges
- FREE Multiplication Mazes with Star Wars Theme
- Multiplication Minecraft FREE Mazes
- Fun FREE Printable Multiplication Bundle
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- 1950s History FREE Printables for Kids - August 14, 2020
- FREE Survival Pack for Work-At-Home Homeschool Moms - August 14, 2020
- FREE Printable Classical Conversations Memory Work - August 14, 2020
- FREE Space Coloring and Tracing Printables - August 13, 2020
- Beginning Sounds FREE Worksheets - August 13, 2020