This free math manipulatives printable download makes the perfect visual and hands-on learning tools for your next mathematics lessons at home.
Our brain uses visual processing portions of the brain to solve math word problems. Your students can use manipulatives to process and make connections so they can retain the math they are learning.
When learning math concepts, making connections between those concepts and actual hands-on activities assist your child’s brain to remember.
These free manipulatives include activities like base ten blocks, hundred charts, number lines, place value mats, five frames, number bonds, multiplication tables, and more.
Grab more free resources for math with manipulatives.
- Fractions, Decimals, and Percents Manipulatives
- FREE Math Manipulatives Printable
- Math Manipulatives Printable Pack
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE Earth Day Vocabulary Activities - April 16, 2021
- FREE Human Ear Worksheets - April 16, 2021
- FREE Herbivore, Omnivore, and Carnivore Worksheets - April 16, 2021
- Understanding Feelings and Emotions Printables - April 15, 2021
- FREE Plant Life Cycle Worksheets - April 15, 2021