It is getting more and more important for kids to know a foreign language. Check out this list of free languages around the world resources to help your kids learn a new language.
There are over 7,000 languages out there in the world. There may be even more we don’t know yet.
Some of the topmost spoken languages of the world are Chinese (1st), Spanish (2nd), Japanese (9th), and more.
Teaching your kids about languages helps kids in many ways including making more money as adults, have compassion for other cultures, exercise their brain capacity, and see the world with a wider lens.
Grab more resources about language learning for your homeschool.
- Free American Sign Language Alphabet Flash Cards
- American Sign Language Flash Cards & Mini Poster
- Spanish Basics FREE PDF
- Learning the Months of the Year in Spanish (FREE Resource)
- Learn the Colors in Spanish
- Number Coloring Pages in English, Spanish, French and Latin
- FREE Learning French Resources (25+)
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Printable Copywork from Treasure Island - December 2, 2020
- Symmetry Christmas Coloring Pages - December 2, 2020
- Thrifty Ways to Teach Math - December 2, 2020
- 64 FREE Colors of Christmas Journaling Coloring Pages - December 1, 2020
- Gingerbread Letter G Coloring Page - December 1, 2020