Kids will think they’re getting a break from doing schoolwork when you hand over these FREE Kids Space Themed Mazes. They don’t know they are actually learning and developing skills and strength while having fun!
The space theme would complement any unit study on outer space or the solar system.
Mazes are excellent resources for helping early learners to develop strength in their hands and fingers, and for preparing them as they begin to practice handwriting.
Hand-eye coordination is developed with solving mazes, which is also essential for learning to write.
Visual scanning is a concept we use when reading a page from left to right, and how children view a page as they work to solve a maze.
Working through mazes is a great way to improve problem-solving skills, and successfully completing a maze can be a real boost to a child’s confidence.
Grab more FREE Mazes for your activity assortment.
- Multiplication Mazes with Star Wars Theme
- Penguin Pre-K Sight Word Mazes
- Multiplication Minecraft Mazes
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Christmas in Shakespeare’s Medieval England – FREE Sample Lesson - November 27, 2020
- Owl Notebooking Study Pages - November 27, 2020
- Printable Bible Bookmark Craft - November 27, 2020
- Digital Sight Words Activity - November 27, 2020
- Printable Winter Bingo Game - November 26, 2020