Hurricane season will be here for many of us very soon. Now is a great time to start teaching your children about hurricanes. Grab this Hurricanes Research Journal & Printables from Homeschool Giveaways!
If you live in an area that is hurricane prone, you know just how scary hurricanes can be for small children. Learning about exactly what a hurricane is and how to prepare for it can help ease some of those fears. Your child can learn all about hurricanes throughout history as well as start research on the science of these crazy storms!
For other natural disasters resources, check out:
- Natural Disasters Reading Comprehension Science Unit
- Earthquakes Notebooking Research Journal
- and more!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- 8 FREE Ideas for How to Use Refrigerator Magnets - July 18, 2019
- FREE Proverbs 14:29 Coloring Pages - July 18, 2019
- FREE Grocery Shopping Bingo Game and Scavenger Hunt - July 18, 2019
- FREE Crayon Color Matching Pack (Instant Download) - July 17, 2019
- FREE Moon Landing Gross Motor Dice - July 17, 2019