Hurricane season will be here for many of us very soon. Now is a great time to start teaching your children about hurricanes. Grab this Hurricanes Research Journal & Printables from Homeschool Giveaways!
If you live in an area that is hurricane prone, you know just how scary hurricanes can be for small children. Learning about exactly what a hurricane is and how to prepare for it can help ease some of those fears. Your child can learn all about hurricanes throughout history as well as start research on the science of these crazy storms!
For other natural disasters resources, check out:
- Natural Disasters Reading Comprehension Science Unit
- Earthquakes Notebooking Research Journal
- and more!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Super Bowl Printables, Resources, & Ideas! - January 30, 2023
- FREE Groundhog Day Resources & Printables! - January 14, 2023
- The BIG List of FREE Martin Luther King, Jr. Homeschool Resources - January 3, 2023
- FHD’s (and more!) FREE Plant and Animal Cell Resources! - October 10, 2022
- FREE Farming Unit Studies, Printables, & Resources - September 12, 2022