Hurricane season will be here for many of us very soon. Now is a great time to start teaching your children about hurricanes. Grab this Hurricanes Research Journal & Printables from Homeschool Giveaways!
If you live in an area that is hurricane prone, you know just how scary hurricanes can be for small children. Learning about exactly what a hurricane is and how to prepare for it can help ease some of those fears. Your child can learn all about hurricanes throughout history as well as start research on the science of these crazy storms!
For other natural disasters resources, check out:
- Natural Disasters Reading Comprehension Science Unit
- Earthquakes Notebooking Research Journal
- and more!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 30, 2021
- Homeschooling Through the Summer Months (Pros & Cons) - May 31, 2021
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 6, 2021
- Happy Mother’s Day! Celebrate with this List of Mother’s Day Resources! - April 25, 2021
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 16, 2021