They give you all the instructions and materials you need to complete the task correctly. Print out the materials, practice cutting them out with your child, and paste together the craft! Once finished, your child should end up with a lowercase ‘g’ with a goose design. It’s a wonderful way for your child to delve into a letter.
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Pat-A-Cake Pop-Up Sequencing Cards - June 20, 2019
- FREE Letter Reversal Activity Pack - June 19, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 47% Off Washable Tempera Paint Set for Kids - June 19, 2019
- FREE Nature I Spy: Signs of Seasons Cards - June 19, 2019
- FREE Bible Notebooking Pages (subscriber freebie) - June 18, 2019