This post contains my referral link which helps support the work of this site. Here’s my full disclosure policy. As always be sure to snag any homeschool freebies that look great quickly – prices and offers can change without notice.
A great activity for a literacy station at your homeschool co-op or in your home is this U is for Umbrella Craft!
This is an adorable craft for preschool-age learners! All you need to do is print out the templates, cut out the materials, and your child can put it together! Not only is it fun, but it’s also good for lowercase letter recognition, beginning sounds, cutting skills, and gluing practice!
For other letter resources and crafts, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Red Fish Blue Fish Playdough Mats - March 21, 2019
- FREE Goldfish Cracker Counting Cards - March 21, 2019
- FREE Preschool Flower Counting Games - March 21, 2019
- Your One Stop Shop for FREE Weather-Themed Resources! - March 21, 2019
- FREE Gross Motor Dice: Tape Lines - March 20, 2019