This post contains my referral link which helps support the work of this site. Here’s my full disclosure policy. As always be sure to snag any homeschool freebies that look great quickly – prices and offers can change without notice.
A great activity for a literacy station at your homeschool co-op or in your home is this U is for Umbrella Craft!
This is an adorable craft for preschool-age learners! All you need to do is print out the templates, cut out the materials, and your child can put it together! Not only is it fun, but it’s also good for lowercase letter recognition, beginning sounds, cutting skills, and gluing practice!
For other letter resources and crafts, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Pumpkin Pie Phonics Games - October 16, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 35% Children’s Toy Work Bench - October 14, 2019
- FREE Books of the Bible Printable Poster - October 14, 2019
- FREE Daily Gratitude Notebooking Pages - October 14, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 10% Off The Story of Christopher Columbus - October 11, 2019