This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Beth at 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
These summer alphabet puzzles are such a fun way for kids to practice matching uppercase and lowercase letters.
Simply print in color on cardstock or laminate for durability. Cut apart flip flops.
Give pieces to your Preschool or Kindergarten age child and have them put the pairs together by matching the uppercase and lowercase letters together.
Download Summer Alphabet Matching
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
More FREE Summer Learning Printables
- Free Summer Alphabet Puzzles
- Free Summer Alphabet Clip Cards
- Free Pail & Shovel Alphabet Matching
- 50 Awesome Alphabet Books
- Free Ice Cream Alphabet Puzzles
- Summer Reading
- Free Summer Activity Sheets
- Free Parts of Speech Paint Gun
- Free Summer Alphabet Tracing
- Free Pool Writing Numbers
- Free Popsicle Phonics Alphabet Puzzles
- Free Summer Lowercase Alphabet Matching
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!