Are you ready to teach your kids code? This FREE family Fitness Coding Card game teaches kids coding concepts, including conditionals and variables, in a fun way.
I never thought we could learn code, let alone teach it to our kids. However, now there fun and frugal ways to teach code and prepare our kids for the future.
This free coding card game uses large motor skill movements that reinforce an activity to replicate code symbols. Kids are sure to remember code with this super fun game.
The truth is that STEM is the way of the future when it comes to our children’s’ future. Opportunities are endless with careers that include anything to do with STEM.
We can start now to encourage our kid sin fields with increasing job growth. With STEM activities we can help prepare our kids to meet the demands of tomorrow.
Grab more free STEM and coding resources to prepare your kids for the future.
- Free Hot Dog Coding Game
- Coding Unit Study for Homeschoolers
- Fun and Educational Science Books for STEM Learning
- STEM Mini Journal for Elementary Students!
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- 1950s History FREE Printables for Kids - August 14, 2020
- FREE Survival Pack for Work-At-Home Homeschool Moms - August 14, 2020
- FREE Printable Classical Conversations Memory Work - August 14, 2020
- FREE Space Coloring and Tracing Printables - August 13, 2020
- Beginning Sounds FREE Worksheets - August 13, 2020