When your teen is ready to take electives it is important that they are interested in what they take. Of course, there may be some trial and error. Choosing high school electives can be tricky. However, you can help your student with creating interest-led selections with this free elective tracking sheet.
The interest-led elective tracking sheet will help your child (and you) understand their passions and strengths. You will see the difference between taking “normal” electives and letting your children gradually move towards electives that pique their interest. These interest led electives will be in line with their future career or hobbies.
Grab these high school resources to help your teen through their high school years.
- HIGH SCHOOL Electives FREE Printable Pack
- FREE Four Year High School Planner
- When Your School Year Feels Like a Bust
Click here for this free elective tracking sheet to help your kids take classes they are interested in.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE Tool-Themed Emergent Reader - March 31, 2020
- Spreading Kindness FREE Poster - March 31, 2020
- FREE Learning Resources and Virtual Tours - March 31, 2020
- PreK and K School Closure Homeschool FREE Printables - March 30, 2020
- FREE Printable Copywork with Psalm 91 - March 30, 2020