This FREE eBook of Project-Based Learning in the Homeschool will help you teach your children with fun and engaging projects they will enjoy. Have you ever heard of PBL (Project-based learning)? I have heard some really great things about it. I only give a few projects a year, but after doing some research on PBL and it’s benefits, I may just start assigning a few more.
There are many benefits of PBL. Kids tend to prefer fun projects over worksheets. Projects help us to make connections in everyday life to learning. Without needing actual instruction, kids can learn different skills with projects. The very best thing I like about projects is they do well with children who learn differently from the “norm” like special needs or disabilities. Will you try some more during your homeschool year?
Grab these other project ideas to help your child with engaging and learning with meaningful activities.
- U.S. Regions Project Freebie
- Free Apps List for Creating Student Projects
- Project Planning Pack
- Seed Science FREE Printables and Science Projects
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE Tool-Themed Emergent Reader - March 31, 2020
- Spreading Kindness FREE Poster - March 31, 2020
- FREE Learning Resources and Virtual Tours - March 31, 2020
- PreK and K School Closure Homeschool FREE Printables - March 30, 2020
- FREE Printable Copywork with Psalm 91 - March 30, 2020