Easter is around the corner, but the Easter Bunny is hiding! It’s time to find him! In this FREE Easter Visual Perception Activities Pack, kids will work on several skills!
These visual perception skills include:
1. Counting from 1-10
2. Writing numbers 1-10
3. Visual Perceptual Skills as they search to count the hidden Easter Bunnies!
Visual Perceptual Skills are important for learning, reading, and writing! The 3 targeted in this pack are:
1. Visual Closure
2. Figure Ground
3. Form Constance
Follow the link to learn more about Visual Perceptual Skills and to see the FREE 12 Page Downloadable Printable Pack!!
In this free activities pack, kids will work on several skills! Help kids find the Easter Bunny with this activity!
Grab some more Easter freebies to share with your little ones this year!
- FREE Printable Easter Headbands
- Easter Sunday FREE Kids Lesson
- FREE Printable Easter Activity Kit for Kids
- Easter and Resurrection Day Resources!
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!