This free CVC word crack the code game will make your reading and spelling fun for your Pre-K, kindergarten, and 1st-grade learners.
Crack the code games are perfect for helping your students think outside of the box and begin a learning journey of critical thinking.
These are skills that are essential for kids as adults and sadly, types of skills that many youths no longer are being trained on.
The crack the code activity allows your kiddos to improve phonemic awareness and sounding out words.
Grab more resources to help kids with phonics skills.
- FREE No-Prep CVC Word Family Worksheet
- Fun CVC Word Activity Mats
- FREE CVC Words Printable and Activities
- Digital Phonics Flashcards (subscriber freebie)
- Phonics Resource: Open and Closed Syllables
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!