Are you teaching reading to your little one? Grab these two FREE CVC “Lift the Flap” Fall Printable Memory Games! to teach CVC words (consonant-vowel-consonant, like “cat”, “hug”, or “pig”) to your student!
It includes instructions and printables for an apple-themed game and a fall-leaf themed game.
Free, printable games are a fun way to engage your beginning reader. In .pdf format, these are super quick to print out and use right away.
More than just the games, you’ll find ideas for fun fall picture books and other autumn ideas for your little reader!
Grab more fall-themed learning fun.
- State of Being Verbs FREE Fall Bookmarks
- Free Fall Early Learning Pack
- Fall Leaves Writing Numbers FREE Printables
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Christmas in Shakespeare’s Medieval England – FREE Sample Lesson - November 27, 2020
- Owl Notebooking Study Pages - November 27, 2020
- Printable Bible Bookmark Craft - November 27, 2020
- Digital Sight Words Activity - November 27, 2020
- Printable Winter Bingo Game - November 26, 2020