This FREE Claude Monet unit study will help your children explore Monet’s artwork, his struggles, his family and the happenings of France during the period, the country where he was from.
Artist studies help your children in homeschool for several areas of learning. Besides learning about the history and life of an artist, your kids also practice their writing skills putting their language arts lessons into practice.
Kids can also study the artist’s artistry and significant details of the art history era of the time and history of what was going on during the time the artist was in the world. Claude Monet introduced our world to a movement called impressionism.
The free printable unit study on Claude Monet includes notebooking pages about Monet’s life, a timeline activity, an artist notebooking page, compare and contract activities, money word problems, a France notebooking page, and a following-directions activity.
This resource also shares access to more information about Claude Money and videos about him to go alongside your lessons.
Grab more free resources to help you with art studies at home.
- Frida Kahlo FREE Artist Study
- Great Artists Unit Studies
- Great Artists Unit Study Notebook (78 Pages!)
- FREE Artists Notebooking Pages
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE CVC Word Crack the Code Game - August 11, 2020
- FREE Printable Gratitude Challenge - August 11, 2020
- FREE Line of Symmetry Worksheets - August 11, 2020
- FREE Memory Match Shell Game - August 10, 2020
- Back to School Scripture Memory FREE Printable Pack - August 10, 2020