Check out this free Civil Rights Movement unit study to teach your kids about the fight for equal rights of the African-American people that lasted from 1954 to 1968.
Your kids can learn so much about this movement in American history that helped shape our nation. Activists of all races joined the Civil Rights Movement in marches, sit-ins, and protests.
The movement helped change five different federal laws and helped pass two amendments to the Constitution. Praise God this time helped people understand we are truly all created equal, including in the eyes of the law.
This is a great time to teach our children about how God views each and every one of us – how He has created us all in His image.
Grab more free resources to teach kids about Americana history.
- FREE Civil Rights Movement Pack
- Segregation and Civil Rights Unit Study
- Key Events of the Civil Rights Movement Printables
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE CVC Word Crack the Code Game - August 11, 2020
- FREE Printable Gratitude Challenge - August 11, 2020
- FREE Line of Symmetry Worksheets - August 11, 2020
- FREE Memory Match Shell Game - August 10, 2020
- Back to School Scripture Memory FREE Printable Pack - August 10, 2020