What young one wants to sit and “do school” during the holiday season? OK. Maybe a handful of kids love schoolwork, but a majority of the kiddos would much rather be playing and joying the joyfulness that seems to fill the air. This FREE Christmas printable pack is a great resource for you to get in some learning time while your kids are still enjoying all-things-Christmas.
It is best to keep our kids engaged and their minds exercising through the holidays. These worksheets are chock-full of practice in mathematics and literacy for preschoolers to first graders.
This resource has 60+ (yes, 60+!) pages of learning fun to make any mom happy that kids are learning and any kid excited to be learning.
As if this 60-page freebie pack isn’t enough, we thought to tell you about even more Christmas learning fun:
- Free Friends & Heroes Christmas Worksheets
- Christmas Worksheets and Printables for FREE
- Christmas Scavenger Hunts – Free Christmas Worksheets
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE Earth Day Vocabulary Activities - April 16, 2021
- FREE Human Ear Worksheets - April 16, 2021
- FREE Herbivore, Omnivore, and Carnivore Worksheets - April 16, 2021
- Understanding Feelings and Emotions Printables - April 15, 2021
- FREE Plant Life Cycle Worksheets - April 15, 2021