Some of the best memories come from moments spent with children working on a project together. Don’t miss this fun FREE Christmas Gingerbread Craft for Kids for your holiday activity plans.
Hands-on activities offer excellent stimulation for younger children while helping them develop creativity, confidence, and self-regulation skills.
Through these activities children also learn math concepts and problem-solving skills, essential building blocks for future subjects.
You and your children will love getting creative with these easy gingerbread ornaments – with a fun pirate theme!
There are no limits to what you can create, so let them create their own characters and see what their imaginations conjure up.
Invite the whole family to spend some festive, quality time together. With simple ingredients found right at home and easy-to-follow instructions, this activity is an excellent choice for frugal families.
Grab more FREE Gingerbread Crafts for your holiday collection.
- 3D Gingerbread House Paper Craft Templates
- FREE Gingerbread Cutout Craft for Kids
- Gingerbread Man Unit Study & PreK-K Learning Pack (30 Pages!)
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Christmas in Shakespeare’s Medieval England – FREE Sample Lesson - November 27, 2020
- Owl Notebooking Study Pages - November 27, 2020
- Printable Bible Bookmark Craft - November 27, 2020
- Digital Sight Words Activity - November 27, 2020
- Printable Winter Bingo Game - November 26, 2020