In the spirit of Tikun Olam (repairing the world), The Stone Soup Leadership Institute is making its FREE Bi-Lingual Virtual Tool Kit for Educators available to educators, non-profits, and students alike.
This Tool Kit offers supplemental resources with inspiring stories, lesson plans, videos, and activities. They are based on the Bestselling Book Stone Soup for the World: Life-Changing Stories of Everyday Heroes as a FREE download in English and Spanish.
The book is a collection of 100 true stories about community and individual humanitarian acts. It features an introduction by Walter Cronkite.
The Education Curriculum offers lesson plans for multicultural literacy, critical thinking skills, social studies, service learning, citizenship, and leadership development skills.
Character education, Piloted by the YMCA of the USA, the Educational Curriculum has been used in 120 communities around the world.
Stone Soup for the World is full of real-life stories that interest people of all ages. The Institute’s Education Curriculum provides excellent ideas and activities to help bring those stories to life.
For our YMCAs, these books have become effective reflection tools. They enabled them to engage young people and volunteers in important community service activities. David R. Mercer, YMCA of the USA
Grab more foreign language resources below:
- Homeschool Foreign Language Resources
- FREE Languages of the World Resources
- “The Lord’s Prayer” in 4 Languages Printables
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Christmas in Shakespeare’s Medieval England – FREE Sample Lesson - November 27, 2020
- Owl Notebooking Study Pages - November 27, 2020
- Printable Bible Bookmark Craft - November 27, 2020
- Digital Sight Words Activity - November 27, 2020
- Printable Winter Bingo Game - November 26, 2020