If you have a kindergartener in your homeschool, you have probably introduced number words. This farm number word activity is a great way for your child to practice them.
Learning to recognize number words by sight and to spell them helps readers become more efficient. These number word worksheets allow your child to practice sight and recognition skills.
The farm theme is cute and your little ones will love it. The pages print in black and white so your child can enjoy coloring the pictures.
The set of pages covers numbers one through ten. Each page is packed with a variety of activities for reviewing number words.
A tracing page displays the digit next to the number word. Your child can trace the number word to become familiar with the letters and writing them.
The next pages identify one specific digit from numbers one to ten.
The number word is displayed clearly at the top of the page.
Your child can work through the page and enjoy several different challenges. They will trace, identify number words, solve puzzles, and color to complete the page.
Grab more number word printables below:
- Number Word Kindergarten Worksheets
- FREE Number Words Playdough Mats Printables
- Hot Cocoa Kindergarten Number Word Worksheets
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- 12 First Day of Homeschool Fun Activities with Free Printables - August 5, 2021
- Free Chicken Life Cycle Activity - August 5, 2021
- Marine Animal I-Spy Activity - August 5, 2021
- Free Outer Space Lapbook - August 5, 2021
- Days of the Week Activity - August 4, 2021