Little ones feel so accomplished when they learn to write their name. Set up these editable name practice worksheets for a fun, personalized writing activity.
Learning to write their name is one of the first things a child learns in school. Writing the letters that represent their name gives them a sense of pride.
They quickly learn to recognize their name. Soon after, they are writing their name on everything, including places they shouldn’t!
You can’t even be upset at first because your child wrote their own name! Scrubbing it from the wall or the side of their dresser is another matter.
This activity is a bit complex to set up, but the result will be worth the effort.
You’ll need to install two fonts and have Acrobat Reader installed. If those are easy for you to navigate, then you’ll be able to do the rest.
Step-by-step instructions are included and are simple to follow.
Once you upload the document, you can customize your tracing pages with your child’s name.
This activity will be especially useful if you have multiple children learning to write their names!
Grab more name writing practice pages below:
- Name Writing Practice Worksheet
- FREE Name Writing Printables and Practice Ideas
- Shark-Themed Name Practice Worksheet
Click here for your free editable practice worksheets for name writing from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- 12 First Day of Homeschool Fun Activities with Free Printables - August 5, 2021
- Free Chicken Life Cycle Activity - August 5, 2021
- Marine Animal I-Spy Activity - August 5, 2021
- Free Outer Space Lapbook - August 5, 2021
- Days of the Week Activity - August 4, 2021