Invite your child to practice rhyming skills and strengthen reading CVC words with this FREE CVC Rhyming Words Plane Worksheets.
These CVC worksheets are a perfect addition to your phonics, reading, or rhyming studies for early learners.
Sounds transform into words as children sound out each letter and recognize words in early reading.
Reviewing CVC words helps them to improve their reading skills as they learn to put together word segments and to recognize spelling patterns in words.
Rhyming is also a key part of word recognition and for learning word families.
These cute airplane-themed worksheets include eight different word sets and can be used as one-time-use worksheets or laminated into cards for future practice.
Simply supply a dry erase marker and an eraser and follow the instructions to begin this fun activity.
Grab more FREE CVC Rhyming Words Worksheets for your phonics lessons.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Christmas in Shakespeare’s Medieval England – FREE Sample Lesson - November 27, 2020
- Owl Notebooking Study Pages - November 27, 2020
- Printable Bible Bookmark Craft - November 27, 2020
- Digital Sight Words Activity - November 27, 2020
- Printable Winter Bingo Game - November 26, 2020