Help your kids celebrate the fall with these counting pumpkins free printable for the numbers 1 to 10.
Kids can recite the numbers 1 to 10 when they are young learners. However, getting them to understand the concept behind numbers and counting is a whole different task.
That is why providing lots of practice to help them understand the concept of counting will help them.
You can also use this printable to help kids with fine motor skills as they cut out the pumpkins to practice counting.
Grab more free counting practice resources to help your kids count in no time.
- FREE Counting Practice Printables
- Counting Mini Books (FREE)
- Constellations Skip Counting Printable
- FREE Counting Games for Young Learners
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Printable Copywork from Treasure Island - December 2, 2020
- Symmetry Christmas Coloring Pages - December 2, 2020
- Thrifty Ways to Teach Math - December 2, 2020
- 64 FREE Colors of Christmas Journaling Coloring Pages - December 1, 2020
- Gingerbread Letter G Coloring Page - December 1, 2020