Consonant blends are letters that form distinct sounds when grouped together. You will recognize the beginning-blends sounds once you see them. Some examples are bl, spl, ph, cl, cr, st, sw, sc, sh, etc. Teach your kids all about these sounds with consonant blends matching cards.
This freebie contains 20 sets of beginning blends matching cards. Each card has a picture and word that matches each of the beginning blends. There are so many ways to use these blends printable cards. They can be placed in a table pocket chart, they can be categorized by type, they can be placed on rings to find a match and much more.
Grab these other free printables to practice blends.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE Adorable Fairytale Bookmarks - February 21, 2020
- FREE Telling Time Games - February 21, 2020
- FREE Printable Fraction Games - February 21, 2020
- FREE ABC Games for Kids - February 20, 2020
- FREE eBook of Project-Based Learning in the Homeschool - February 20, 2020