Social distancing during the holidays can make some feel lonely and forgotten. Send a beautiful holiday greeting to someone you love with this charming handmade Thanksgiving card.
With difficult things going on around us right now, we have a special opportunity to show others God’s love. Taking time to create something special for someone is a beautiful way to express love and thankfulness.
Doing this craft you can spend quality time with little ones while sharing the importance of caring for others. Discuss with them how an act of kindness can give hope and help someone feel loved.
A parent or teen will need to do the prep work for this craft. The use of an X-ACTO knife is required to precut several of the pieces.
Guidance may also be necessary for using a compass to create circles of different sizes during preparation.
A thrifty tip for this craft is to use scraps or clippings of cardstock salvaged from previous crafts. Also, to add a pretty touch, try using bits of patterned scrapbook paper in your layers.
Find more holiday card crafts to brighten someone’s day.
- Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids
- Toilet Paper Roll Thanksgiving Craft
- FREE Printable 3D Craft for Thanksgiving
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Christmas in Shakespeare’s Medieval England – FREE Sample Lesson - November 27, 2020
- Owl Notebooking Study Pages - November 27, 2020
- Printable Bible Bookmark Craft - November 27, 2020
- Digital Sight Words Activity - November 27, 2020
- Printable Winter Bingo Game - November 26, 2020