Taking meaningful notes on the Bible can be challenging for kids. These Year Three, Bible Road Trip curriculum notebooking pages (X3 FREE) can help.
The Bible Road Trip notebooking sample pages can not only help your kids start taking notes to help them in focusing on Christ, but the pages will also help kids learn to love the scriptures.
If you haven’t heard of the Bible Road Trip curriculum then it is a must to check out. It is an engaging and fun three-year Bible survey curriculum for students of preschool age to high schoolers.
This sample pack includes the parent/teacher guide, the first three weeks of the curriculum, and memory cards for all 5 levels.
Grab more free resources for notebooking the Bible in your homeschool:
- FREE Bible Notebooking Pages (subscriber freebie)
- Bible Notebooking Pages
- Free Bible Roadtrip Notebooking Pages: Book of Matthew
Click here for your 3 sample pack of the Bible Road Trip™ Bible Notebooking Pages.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Earth Science with Science Mom - April 28, 2023
- Fall Color By Letter Activities - October 15, 2021
- Kids Journal and Goal Tracker - October 15, 2021
- Free Hurricane Learning Activity - October 15, 2021
- American Revolution Flip Book Activity - October 15, 2021