Mathematics needs plenty of practice. These addition and subtraction free Google Slide puzzles will be plenty of practice once your child has learned how to add and subtract.
Once kids learn how to add and subtract, especially with larger numbers with groping, they need as much practice as possible for it to sink in.
Yes, tedious worksheets are necessary for practice, but not all the time. This resource will help break up the monotony of their normal practice worksheets.
These Google Slides will help kids tackle missing number puzzles that help improve their understanding of the process of regrouping and skills practice.
Grab more free resources to help your kids practice addition and subtraction.
- FREE Addition and Subtraction Strategy Printables
- Hot Chocolate Math Addition and Subtraction Worksheets (instant download)
- Free Addition and Subtraction Math Game
- Addition and Subtraction Card Games
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Printable Copywork from Treasure Island - December 2, 2020
- Symmetry Christmas Coloring Pages - December 2, 2020
- Thrifty Ways to Teach Math - December 2, 2020
- 64 FREE Colors of Christmas Journaling Coloring Pages - December 1, 2020
- Gingerbread Letter G Coloring Page - December 1, 2020