This post is by Sarah of Sidetracked Sarah.
Let’s face it. Homeschool moms have to choose their meals wisely! We are the Queens of Penny Pinching! We know how to make a dollar stretch and how to feed our families for just a few of them, if we have to. We can cook from scratch and we often avoid convenience foods. Yes, we homeschool moms have some super powers!
Today, I’m going to share with you 35 different things your family can eat along with the link to the recipe. These are guaranteed to get your mouth watering!
Frugal Soup Recipes
Frugal Main Dish Recipes
Tater Tot Casserole (crockpot)
Frugal Lunch Recipes
Frugal Breakfast Recipes
Follow the Easy Homeschool Meals board on Pinterest!
Sarah is a large family homeschool mom of 6 kids, from teenagers down to toddlers. She’s been known to get a bit sidetracked from time to time on all of the projects that she wants to get accomplished. She loves using her slow slow cooker and she’s a night owl. She writes about her many adventures on her blog, Sidetracked Sarah.
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019
- FREE 21 Day Bible Memory Verse Challenge - February 10, 2019
- FREE Printable Intro to Music Mini-Book - February 10, 2019
- FREE My Feelings and Emotions Tracker (limited time only!) - February 5, 2019
- FREE Heart Activities for Kids: Printable Matching Games - February 5, 2019