FREE PRINTABLE 20 DAY SIBLING CHALLENGE
This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Samantha at Lechaim on the Right
Siblings arguing is a constant battle we face everyday in our house! Inspired by The Love Dare for married couples, here is a free printable 20 Day Sibling Challenge; a twenty day challenge for sibling harmony.
- Don’t say anything hurtful
- Don’t be selfish – share toys
- Do a sibling’s chores
- Be giving
- Read with your sibling
- Give a genuine compliment
- No teasing
- Be respectful
- Let a sibling pick the movie
- Make up a game
- Try something new with a sibling
- Clean up your messes
- Be flexible in a fight
- Do something extra for a sibling
- Write a positive letter to your sibling
- Avoid tattling
- Talk out any problems
- Forgive – even when it’s hard
- Teach your sibling something
- Think about a sibling before yourself
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Samantha Emmanuel (see all)
- FREE TEEN SOCIAL MEDIA CONTRACT (Instant Download) - May 10, 2018
- FREE PRINTABLE 20 DAY SIBLING CHALLENGE (Instant Download) - April 5, 2018
- FREE GYMNASTICS MINI UNIT STUDY (Instant Download) - March 26, 2018
- FREE MY BOOK REPORT PRINTABLE (Instant Download) - January 11, 2018
- FREE NEW YEAR INTERVIEW PRINTABLE (Instant Download) - December 20, 2017