This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Lauren, of Mama’s Learning Corner!
When studying the value of coins, it’s always fun to use the real thing! However, counting change worksheets can be a nice change of pace as well.
In this 4-page counting change worksheet set, you’ll find:
- Money Riddles: Solve which group of money is described based on the clues given
- What’s in the Piggy Bank? – Use tally marks to determine the number and types of coins in the piggy bank
- What is it Worth? – Fill-in-the-blank with the correct name of each coin
- Counting Change – Count the change in each row and determine its value
These worksheets are written for Kindergartners – Second Graders.
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Lauren Hill (see all)
- FREE DAB IT! BEGINNING SOUNDS WORKSHEETS (Instant Download) - June 22, 2017
- FREE ADDITION WORKSHEETS K-1: (instant download) - May 17, 2017
- FREE SHAPE TRACING WORKSHEETS (Instant Download) - April 18, 2017
- FREE K-1 SUBTRACTION WORKSHEETS (instant download) - March 24, 2017
- FREE PRESCHOOL POND PRINTABLES (instant download) - March 22, 2017