The first quarter of your school year is behind you. Winter time can bring around the blues and kids will grow weary of doing the same ol’ thing… What’s a homeschool mom to do? Change up your math lessons for a bit this winter! Year Round Homeschooling has a brand new subscriber freebie that your kids will love to use!
Inside you’ll find more than 30 pages of fun winter math activities that your kids are sure to love! Stop by Year Round Homeschooling and subscribe to get your FREE copy today!
Enjoy this selection of additional Winter-themed freebies!
Be sure to check out Snow School: Snowflake Science, Snow Math, Snow Reading and Snow Projects.
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019