I’m running a series throughout this Summer called 101 Days of Homeschool Inspiration. Summer is a time to regroup, count our blessings, and lay a vision for the coming year.
This daily series is a simple way for me to share with you some of the most inspirational homeschooling helps available. Each day I will pick one beneficial article that will encourage you and give you great ideas for your next homeschool horizon. Once this series gets rolling you’ll find a helpful landing page to direct you to all of the featured posts. For now let’s jump in and get started!
Day One: What if I Had No Money for Homeschool Curriculum?
Jimmie from Jimmie’s Collage shares her post What if I Had No Money for Curriculum? In this article Jimmie counts her homeschool blessings along with a list of free homeschool resources, including free math and language helps. Jimmie states, “I decided that with an Internet connection, a printer, and our Kindles, we could manage with free online resources.” Click here for her full post, What if I Had No Money for Curriculum?
Click here for more featured homeschool inspiration posts.
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - January 2, 2020
- Amazon Deal: 36% Off Mavis Beacon Keyboarding Kidz - December 20, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 38% Off Learn Spanish: Rosetta Stone Bonus Pack Bundle - December 18, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 30% Off Osmo – Genius Kit for Fire Tablet – 5 Hands-On Learning Games - December 17, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 60% Off Scotch Thermal Laminating Pouches - December 16, 2019